Maspa service provides immigration guidance, counseling and expert services for all immigrants in Hyvinkää, Järvenpää, Nurmijärvi and Tuusula municipalities. Our service is free of charge for anyone who needs help. If necessary, we use an interpreter.
How to change the language in your browser
You can choose the language for menus and settings on your phone.
- Open the site you want to translate on your phone or tablet.
- To the right of the address bar, select More Translate More Languages
- Select your preferred language.
On your computer
- On your computer, open browser.
- Go to a foreign-language web page > right click > Translate
- To the right of the address bar, select Translate icon for more languages (e.g )
On this website you will find important links and information about following services
- applying for residence permit
- employment and training opportunities
- applying to school and childcare
- housing related matters
- social and health services
- expert services of municipal integration offices
- other government services
If you need service in your own language or you cannot find infomation on this website – please visit your local integration office. Contact information for the local service in your municipality can be found at the bottom of this page.
Below is a list of our most typical counseling services.
Kela, the Social Insurance Institution of Finland, provides social security coverage for Finnish residents.
- We help clients to understand decisions of KELA
- We help applying benefits online
- We help booking appointment times for KELA
- We will guide you to the nearest KELA office
KELA online services
Migri – The Finnish Immigration Service is a decision-making organisation in matters related to immigration, asylum, refugee status and citizenship.
- We give guidance in matters related to residence permits – Migri
- We help clients to understand residence permit decisions
- We support you in applying for a residence permit
- Advising on family reunification issues
- We assist with booking appointments to Migri
- We advise you applying for an identity card from the Police
Finnish immigration service – Migri online
TE-palvelut – Public employment and business services.
- We advise how to register as a job seeker to TE-palvelut
Public employment and business services
Training and education related issues
- We give information and counseling about educational institutions and educational pathways
- We assist in making applications
- We direct you to Finnish language courses
- We give advise on housing
- We assist in filling in rental housing applications
- We assist in the changing of address
- We give information on the final cleaning of the apartment
- we give information about key handovers
- We assist you in completing your housing benefit application to KELA
- We help parents to enroll their children to school
- We provide information about the school system and pre-primary education and afternoon club activities
- We assist in filling out online forms
Early childhood education/ day care
- We assist in registration
- We provide information on pre-school education
- We assist in filling out online forms
- We identify the needs of different social services, if necessary, together with social service professionals
- We help you apply for social support and benefits
In Keski-Uusimaa area (Hyvinkää, Järvenpää, Mäntsälä, Nurmijärvi and Tuusula) you will find health care services from Keusote.
- We help customers to understand documents from health care
- We assist in booking appointments for health care
Book time for health care online – Keusote
Justice, Customs and Police issues
- We advise with matters relating to accessing justice services, customs and the police
Keski-Uusimaa Legal Aid Office
Hobbies and freetime
- We provide you information about different hobby opportunities in the area
- We assist you with online registrations etc
- We advise you how to get a tax card
Get a tax card online from vero.fi service
- We refer you to the tax office if necessary
- We advise you on how to open a Finnish bank account
How to prove your identity when you like to open a bank account?
- We help you how to Identificate to online services with bank IDs
- We give advise where to get mandatory insurances like home insurance and motor insurance
More information about insurances in Finland from Nordic Co-operation site
If you do not find information you needed from this site, please visit your local Immigrant office listed below.